Best of the West Tourney Tomorrow
Nope, I am not entering in the tourney, but I will be taking pictures for my friends over at Grappletv.com. Actually, it has been quite a while since I have attended a tourney. I was, at one time, a frequent spectator (and even a competitor sometimes), but work related responsibilities eventually put a halt to my hobbyist pursuits. Oh well, sometimes it just works out that way.
Anywayzzzz.....getting involved with a tournament is always a huge positive for those who are looking to increase their skill level. This does not automatically mean you have to win or even compete. Just being around the positive environment of a competitive tournament can motivate a person to improve their game. In other words, competitions can act as great motivators for performance and they should be supported.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home