Friday, February 08, 2008

Some Words on Nostalgia

I think I am going to start a nostalgia feature on this blog. No, that does not mean I am going to ramble on how better things were way back when. We can leave that to those boorish people for whom time seems to perpetually stand still. No, instead I am going to look back at the past and try and put it in perspective with the current submission grappling scene as it exists today. The changes that have occurred have been pretty significant because grappling arts emerged out of a very traditional martial arts landscape before becoming the sportive environment we call MMA. Sometimes, however, we lose sight of the past from which our history derived and this is unfortunate because - as the saying goes - in order to know where you are going you have to know where you are coming from. So, in a few future installments we can turn the clock back a decade or so ago and look at the era that once was...

The Incredible Hulk Movie

Iron Man Movie Review

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home