Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Looking as Lesnar - Mir

I just watched the Mir-Lesnar fight and have to call it one of the best short matches I have seen. It reminded me very much of the old one minute Don Frye – Tank Abbot match where Tank beat on Frye for a minute straight until Frye caught him in a choke at around the one minute mark. Lesnar surprisingly dominated Mir for a minute straight taking him down and will and pounding him (granted some of the punches weren't completely effective) until an errant shot behind the head forced a stand up. Granted, Lesnar still maintained the upper hand until he started to take wrestling postures which left him wide open for a leg lock. (BTW – Mir's kneebar was as sloppy as Frye's sloppy choke on Abbot) The match was a ballistic one that had a surprise finish after a minute of action. I'd like to see a rematch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home