Sunday, February 03, 2008

2008 Will Be Better Year

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You have probably heard boasts of that nature from a number of people who complain about their lack of training during the year. But, I had an excellent year of training in 2006 but business pursuits really put a damper on my training in 2008. Hey, I can't complain too much. If I wasn't working and drawing an income it is not as if I would have extra money to train with. (Yup, there are costs associated with it even though we often don't think of it in that manner)But, this year I know I will have a much more relaxed schedule thanks to a slight alteration in my work schedule. So, if I can get back to training 4 days a week then things will most definitely be a far better year than the previous one. See? It all works out after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home