Speaking of the Dog - The SF Controversy
Not sure if anyone heard the news but there was a fistfight between an associate of Dog's son LeLand and MMA legend Don Frye a couple weeks back at a disastrous Pro Wrestling and MMA Convention. I am not sure of the specifics behind the fight and I am not going to try and repeat all the different versions of the story. All in all, Frye got the worst of the scuffle.
The weekend event was an absolute disaster with 25 guests no showing and many of those who did show up not getting paid. Probably the disorganization of the event played a huge role in tempers flaring...but, again...I wasn't there. I can only speculate.
BTW I was originally planning to go and then changed my mind. Looks like I lucked out in that regard.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home